TRS Service Verification

You are encouraged to periodically review your service history as shown on your annual statements or in Member Services to ensure it has been correctly reported to the TRS.

If any discrepancies are noted, you should contact the employer you were serving with at that time for more information. If an error has occurred, your employer will have to take action to correct your service with the TRS.

To correct service performed with a past employer, the past employer must send in a verification of your service on the approved form(s).

To correct service performed with your current employer, your employer needs to send the correction with their payroll report to the Division.