Division of Administrative Services
The Mission of the Division of Administrative Services is to provide budget, financial, and procurement services to departmental programs.
- Policies and Procedures
- Establish business management policies and procedures for the Department of Administration (DOA).
- Develop DOA's annual budget, liaison with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Legislature on budget matters.
- Provide centralized procurement and fiscal management support to divisions.
- Information Technology (DOA-IT)
- Provides overall planning, configuration and troubleshooting services for file and print services including client software, desktop, server, network and Wan services.
- DOA-IT Website
- Department of Administration (DOA) Business Management
- Oversee department business management practices to assure compliance with state and federal rules. Coordinate legislative and OMB audits of DOA programs.
- Alaska Public Broadcasting Commission (APBC) Grants
- Provides Alaska Public Broadcasting Commission grant administration.
- APBC Website
- Oversee Violent Crime Compensation Board (VCCB)
- Oversee staff of the Violent Crimes Compensation Board.
- VCCB Website