If you have looked for a report and cannot find it please contact APOC and staff will provide you with assistance.
To encourage public confidence, the commission staff provides free reports available online. Here you can discover submissions to or decisions by the Alaska Public Offices Commission.
For reports of APOC activities, findings, and recommendations, please visit Reports.
For current information (e.g.from 2011 to present), please go to APOC Online Reports. Specific links are also provided below, under Current Reporting Systems.
For older data, please go below to Previous Reporting Systems.
Previous Reporting Systems
2010-2012 - Online Reports
You can search in the Interim Reporting System for a variety of reports submitted from 2010-2012 to APOC by candidates, groups and public officials.
- Public Official Financial Disclosure (POFD)
- If you do not find the Legislative or Public Official Financial Disclosure report you are looking for, please contact the Anchorage office by calling 276-4176 (toll free in state 800-478-4176) or e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statements of contributions
- (Form 15-5 used to report contributions made by any person to a group. Form 15-5A used to report contributions by a lobbyist to a candidate)
- Independent expenditures
- Form 15-6 used to report independent expenditures for or against a candidate or ballot proposition.)
- Candidates Reports
- Groups Reports
Prior to 2010 - Campaign Reporting
The Searchable Campaign Reporting
Information found here is that which has been submitted by candidates and groups in Excel spreadsheets or hand typed into the database by APOC staff.
This database information can be manipulated and is searchable by contributor, candidate, group, individual contributor to a specific candidate, etc.
The Ad-Hoc Query function allows you to do many specific searches. Information is returned to you in Excel Spreadsheet format and allows further sorting, based on your needs.