Alaska Public Offices Commission
Individuals making contributions of over $500 (in the aggregate) to a ballot proposition group must report that contribution, and all subsequent contributions, on a Statement of Contribution form 15-5.
To encourage the public's confidence in their elected and appointed officials by administering Alaska's disclosure statutes and publishing financial information regarding the activities of election campaigns, public officials, lobbyists and lobbyist employers.
Fall 2014 Newsletter
- Electronic Filing of APOC Documents
If you are a first time electronic filer, please read this prior to filing an APOC document or report.
- Electronic Filing for State Public Official / Legislative Financial Disclosures
Encouraging Public Confidence
A comprehensive list of information provided by the Alaska Public Offices Commission, can be found on our Search Reports page.
- Advisory Opinions
- Searchable list of requests for advice from the commission regarding the propriety of specific activities.
- Campaign Disclosure
- Searchable reports of campaign activities, including Candidate Lists.
- Searchable list of formal allegations filed with the commission.
- Published reports
- Additional reports of APOC activities, findings, and recommendations, including Lobbying Directories.