2016 Reporting Dates
Primary and General Election
These are report due dates and other significant dates for candidates participating in the state elections. Please take advantage of the printable calendar (pdf) and an iCalendar file that can be added to your personal calendar.
Printable Calendar - 2016 State Election Candidate Calendars (pdf)
- iCalendar File - 2016 State Election Candidate Calendars (ics)
To import a calendar into Microsoft Outlook follow these steps:
- Right-click and save the .ics file that you are planning on importing to your desktop.
- In Outlook, on the File menu, click Import and Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard window, click Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs), then click Next.
- Browse to locate the folder that contains the .ics file you want to import. In the Files of type list, choose iCalendar Format.
- Click OK to add the add the calendar dates to your calendar. You may be prompted to click Import to complete the process.
- 2014 State Primary and General Election Report Due Dates (pdf)
- 2012 State Primary and General Election Report Due Dates (pdf)