The commission creates a schedule of meetings each year and convenes special hearings throughout the year. Please view the announcements and notices of commission meetings, as well as resources for those meetings.
Regular Commission Meeting June 3, 2015
The regular meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 3. (Agenda)
Please note that all files are in PDF format. For best performance, please save to your computer prior to the meeting.
- Approve Minutes
- Civil Penalty Appeals and Referrals - Candidates
- Civil Penalty Appeals and Referrals - Groups
- Civil Penalty Appeals and Referrals - POFD
- Appeal of Staff Decision re POFD Exemption Request of Katherine Eldemar
- Reconsideration Request of Civil Penalty Appeal - Nancy Wainwright
- Complaint 14-11-CD, AK Dist 36 Republicans v. D. Ortiz
- Complaint 14-14-CD, C. Klein v. D. Ortiz
- AO 15-02-POFD, Donna McCready
- Discussion of Revising Mitigation Criteria
- Executive Director Report
How to attend
Meetings can be attended via teleconference or in-person at one of the APOC offices.
Teleconference: 1-800-315-6338, Code 41761#
APOC Juneau Office
240 Main Street, Room 500
Juneau, Alaska APOC Anchorage Office
2221 E. Northern Lights, Ste. 128
Accommodations: Any individual with a disability who may need special accommodations in order to attend this meeting should call the Commission's staff to ensure access.
Questions: Questions regarding the meeting may be directed to the Commission's staff at (907) 276-4176 or (907) 465-4864.