The commission creates a schedule of meetings each year and convenes special hearings throughout the year. Please view the announcements and notices of commission meetings, as well as resources for those meetings.
Regular Commission Meeting Sept. 16, 2015
Please note that all files are in PDF format. For best performance, please save to your computer prior to the meeting.
- Approve Minutes
- Civil Penalty Appeals and Referrals - Candidates
- 15-03-CD DeLaiarro v Demboski
- 15-07-CD DeLaiarro v MacKinnon
- 15-05-CD DeLaiarro v AK Family Action
- 14-11-CD District 36 Republicans v Ortiz
- 14-14-CD Klein v Ortiz
- Civil Penalty Appeals and Referrals - Groups
- Civil Penalty Appeals and Referrals - POFD
- 15-02-CD APOC v Brower
- 15-06-POFD Lane v Edenfield
- 15-04-CD Crume v Verfaillie
- Exemption Request POFD - Katherine Eldemar
- Discussion of Revising Mitigation Criteria
- Executive Director Report
- Commission Order re Online Availability of POFDs
How to attend
Meetings can be attended via teleconference or in-person at one of the APOC offices.
Teleconference: 1-800-315-6338, Code 41761#
APOC Juneau Office
240 Main Street, Room 500
Juneau, Alaska APOC Anchorage Office
2221 E. Northern Lights, Ste. 128
Accommodations: Any individual with a disability who may need special accommodations in order to attend this meeting should call the Commission's staff to ensure access.
Questions: Questions regarding the meeting may be directed to the Commission's staff at (907) 276-4176 or (907) 465-4864.