The commission creates a schedule of meetings each year and convenes special hearings throughout the year. Please view the announcements and notices of commission meetings, as well as resources for those meetings.
Regular Commission Meeting February. 10-11, 2016
The Regular Commission Meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 10, 2016. (Agenda)
Please note that all files are in PDF format. For best performance, please save to your computer prior to the meeting.
- Approve Minutes
- APOC v. Your Future Alaska
- Group CPAs and Referrals
- Candidate CPAs and Referrals
- POFD CPAs and Referrals
- LobEmp Lob Cpas and Referrals
- Approve FY17 Meeting Schedule
- Approve Report re APOC Operations
- Discussion of Actual Costs
- Exemption Request - NEA Alaska PACE
- Consideration of Eberhart Supreme Court Appeal
- Executive Director Report
How to attend
Meetings can be attended via teleconference or in-person at one of the APOC offices.
Teleconference: 1-800-315-6338, Code 41761#
APOC Juneau Office
240 Main Street, Room 500
Juneau, Alaska APOC Anchorage Office
2221 E. Northern Lights, Ste. 128
Accommodations: Any individual with a disability who may need special accommodations in order to attend this meeting should call the Commission's staff to ensure access.
Questions: Questions regarding the meeting may be directed to the Commission's staff at (907) 276-4176 or (907) 465-4864.