The commission creates a schedule of meetings each year and convenes special hearings throughout the year. Please view the announcements and notices of commission meetings, as well as resources for those meetings.
Regular Commission Meeting July 16, 2014
There will be a Regular Commission Meeting of the Alaska Public Offices Commission on July 16, 2014 in Anchorage, Alaska
The regular meeting will begin at 8:45 a.m. on July 16, 2014 (Agenda)
Please note that all files are in PDF format. For best performance, please save to your computer prior to the meeting.
- Approval of Minutes
- Public Comment Regarding Proposed Regulations Package
- 14-03-CD Vince Beltrami v Mayor Dan Sullivan
14-03-CD - Addendum Mayor Dan Sullivan Response to Staff Report
- 13-11-CD APOC v Chris Tuck
- AO 14-09-CD Alaskans for Mallot
Response to draft AO 14-09-CD
- Group CPA and AG Referrals (large)
- POFD CPA and AG Referrals (large)
- Proposed New POFD Form for 2015 Paper Filers
- Executive Director Report
- Handling of non-requirement POFD reports
How to attend
Meetings can be attended via teleconference or in-person at one of the APOC offices.
Teleconference: 1-800-315-6338, Code 41761#
APOC Juneau Office
240 Main Street, Room 500
Juneau, Alaska APOC Anchorage Office
2221 E. Northern Lights, Ste. 128
Accommodations: Any individual with a disability who may need special accommodations in order to attend this meeting should call the Commission's staff to ensure access.
Questions: Questions regarding the meeting may be directed to the Commission's staff at (907) 276-4176 or (907) 465-4864