Alaska Public Offices Commission
Many elected and appointed state and local officials and state and local candidates for elected office must periodically disclose their personal business and financial interests. Learn more about disclosure and filing requirements for public officials and legislators.
Basic training for public officials and legislators, covering how to complete financial disclosure reports and common mistakes.
Self-Training Presentations for Public Official/Legislative Financial Disclosure (POFD/LFD)
- How to Access the APOC Online Filing System(pdf)
- Setting Up an Account to File Electronically
- Starting a New POFD-LFD
- Entering Information int POFD/LFD Report
- Additional Information
- POFD-LFD Statutes
- POFD-LFD Regulations
- Procedural Regulations
If you have problems with online trainings, please contact the Anchorage Office by Phone: (907) 276-4176 Toll-Free: 1-800-478-4176 or by email.
Self-Paced Training for POFD/LFD Filers – COMING SOON!
APOC is transitioning to online training but may occasionally provide facilitator-led sessions.
Those who wish to attend, should email APOC staff to ensure availability as in-person participation may be limited.
Public Official Financial Disclosure Training
Public Official Financial Disclosure Training: Dates to be determined
Dates to be determined
Important instructions for all sessions:
- Sessions may be attended in-person at our Anchorage office or remotely via webinar.
- Classes are scheduled from Noon to 2:00 PM, unless otherwise indicated.
- To participate, please email APOC staff prior to the session to confirm availability.
- Any individual with a disability who may need special accommodations in order to attend training should call, toll-free: 1-800-478-4176 to ensure access.
In-Person Location for all classes:
APOC Anchorage Office
2221 E. Northern Lights Blvd., Rm. 128
- Who Must File
- POFD Reporting Opt Out Process for Municipalities (pdf)
- POFD Reporting Forms
- Local Governments Exempt from Filing Disclosure (pdf)
- Statutes AS 39.50
- Regulations 2 AAC 50.680 - 2 AAC 50.800