APOC provides training on Campaign/Candidate, Group, Public Official Financial Disclosure, Legislative Financial Disclosure, and Lobbying ethics and reporting. For details regarding training required for lobbying in Alaska, please see Lobbying Ethics Training page.
Below are a list of in person/webinar trainings on various topics.
Important instructions for all classes:
- All classes may be attended in person at our Anchorage office or remotely via webinar.
- Dates are listed below for each scheduled class.
- Classes are scheduled from Noon to 2:00 PM, unless otherwise indicated below.
- To participate, please contact the instructor prior to the class.
- Any individual with a disability who may need special accommodations in order to attend this training should call, toll-free: 1-800-478-4176 to ensure access.
Those who wish to attend the training are requested to call APOC to secure a seat as seating is somewhat limited. If there are not more than five confirmed attendees two days before the training session APOC staff will cancel the specific session and call those who have requested a seat and help them reschedule.
In-Person Location for all class:
APOC Anchorage Office
2221 E. Northern Lights Blvd., Rm. 128
Note: APOC Anchorage has designated parking spaces on the north end of the parking lot, against the fence. Please feel free to use those spaces if you are attending in person.
Candidate Campaign Disclosure Training
This training is for candidates and treasurers and will provide guidance regarding initial filing requirements, campaign basics, and electronic filing.
To participate, please email Delight.Mells@alaska.gov and provide us with your email address, the date you would like to attend, and whether you would like to attend in person or via the web.
To participate, please email Tom.Lucas@alaska.gov and provide your email address and whether you would like to attend in person or via the web.
A basic training for public officials and legislators, covering how to complete financial disclosure reports and common mistakes.
- Setting Up an Account to File Electronically(pdf)
- Starting a New POFD-LFD(pdf)
- Entering Information into POFD-LFD Report(pdf)
- Additional Information(pdf)
- POFD-LFD Statutes(pdf)
- POFD-LFD Regulations(pdf)
- Procedural Regulations(pdf)
To participate, please call 907-276-4176 to reserve a seat on a day and at a time you want. Please provide us with your email address, the date you would like to attend, and whether you would like to attend in person or via the web.
If you have problems with online trainings, please contact the Anchorage Office by Phone: (907) 276-4176 Toll-Free: 1-800-478-4176 or by email .