ALaska Data Enterprise Reporting
The Alaska Data Enterprise Reporting (ALDER) Data Warehouse is a statewide reporting system designed to integrate data from multiple systems into a unified environment with a single toolset for simpler and more effective reporting.
ALDER provides an integrated reporting platform for the following data sources:
- IRIS Financial and Procurement (FIN/PROC)
- IRIS Human Resource Management (HRM)
- AKSAS (Alaska Statewide Accounting System)
- AKPAY (Alaska Payroll System)
- Workplace Alaska (Historical)
To gain access to this tool, please work with your supervisor and agency advocate for security access. The links provided below offer help with contacts, the required form for access, and training opportunities.
- ALDER User Affidavit & Instructions [PDF]
- Contact the ALDER Security Team
- ALDER User Listing [XLSX] (SOA Only) - Note: A new listing will be posted quarterly to the SFOA Sharepoint site, SFOA Documents document library, under the ALDER Category. ALDER User Accounts will be disabled after 6 months of inactivity.