Electronic Payments (EFT)
The State of Alaska Electronic Payments Program uses Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) to electronically transfer payments directly to a vendor's bank account. The program is designed to transmit payments to vendors more quickly and efficiently, and to reduce the cost of making those payments.
Please complete the form online and print using the Print button located at the bottom of the form.
- Electronic Payment Agreement (For Adoption/Foster Parents) [PDF]
- Electronic Payment Agreement (For State Employee Reimbursements) [PDF]
- Electronic Payment Agreement (For Vendors Doing Business with SOA) [PDF]
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Alaska Administrative Code (AAC) - 2 AAC 15.130
- Alaska Administrative Manual (AAM) - Section 38.200-38.230
Payment Inquiry Resource
Information about State of Alaska (SOA) payments made on or after July 1, 2015 (Fiscal Year 2016 and beyond) can be found in the Vendor Self-Service (VSS) application. Information about electronic payments made to State of Alaska employees is generally not accessible in VSS, please contact your agency's finance officer for payment details. Please note this website is only accessible outside the SOA network.
- National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA)
- State of Alaska's Substitute Form W-9 - State Requesting Taxpayer ID
If you have questions regarding electronic payments, please call (907) 465-5555, or send us an email.