HR Enterprise Business Model
AO No. 305 “The purpose of this order is to streamline and increase accountability of HR activities within the Executive Branch of State government by realigning HR staff to create a clear reporting structure to the Director of DOPLR in DOA and within the respective agencies.”
|Phase I||Research and Plan||08/01/2019 - 03/31/2020|
|Phase II||Analyze and Design||11/01/2019 - 12/01/2020|
|Phase III||Implement||04/01/2020 - 12/31/2020|
|Phase IV||Sustain||12/31/2020 - Forward|
AO No. 305 Guiding Principles: We will create a better experience by leveraging the potential of our workforce to transform HR into a strategic partnership with the agencies.
Oversee the design of a structure for State of Alaska HR that enables staff to engage in strategic partnerships, reduces duplicative HR work, and expands the functional areas of HR service delivered to state agencies.
Purpose Statement (Tagline)
Transforming HR Together
Lead HR community into the future state.
- Growth Mindset: When people understand that their abilities can be developed.
- Transparency: Operating in such away that it is easy for others to see what actions are performed. It implies openness, communication and accountability.
- Inclusivity: We share the responsibility to engage all team members in discussions, encourage idea sharing, and participate in robust and respectful discussions as we consider different perspectives.
- Accountability: We take responsibility and ownership for delivering on our commitments. We conduct business in a manner that promotes fairness, respect, honesty, and trust.
To contact the team please email: SOA.HR.EnterpriseModel@alaska.gov
|Kate Sheehan||DOPLR Director|
|Nancy Sutch||DOPLR Deputy Director|
|Amanda Holland||DOA Deputy Commissioner|
|Pam Day||Classification Manager|
|Aimee Olejasz||DNR Division Operations Manager|
|Dom Pannone||DOTPF Admin Services Director|
|Brittany Patzke||DPS HR Manager|
|Raquel Solomon-Gross||DNR Admin Services Director|
|Shelly Willhoite||OMB Capital Coordinator|
How We Will Work Together
- Work together as peers
- Open and consistent communication
- Collaborate on decisions (2/3 consensus)
- Respect and support decisions
Support We Need
- HR Staff
- Partners/Agencies (supervisors, directors, admin, employees, etc.)
- Unions (CEA)
- Training and Development
- Learning Coach
- Debrief at end of each phase (rose, thorn, bud)
This charter formally creates and authorizes the HR Integration Planning Team, based on the parameters outlined and the information known at the time of program initiation. It is understood that some of the structure may change during planning and execution and, if so, will be reviewed and reapproved.