Recruitment Services is responsible for direction and oversight of the State of Alaska's recruitment program and employee placement through the State of Alaska's Injured Workers' Program and the Americans with Disabilities Act Reassignment Program. Additionally, Recruitment Services insures compliance with State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration's reporting requirements.
A list of the organizational units by Department for purpose of layoff.
- Administration (PDF)
- Commerce, Community and Economic Development (PDF)
- Corrections (PDF)
- Education and Early Development (PDF)
- Environmental Conservation (PDF)
- Fish and Game (PDF)
- Health and Social Services (PDF)
- Labor and Workforce Development (PDF)
- Law (PDF)
- Military and Veterans Affairs (PDF)
- Natural Resources (PDF)
- Public Safety (PDF)
- Revenue (PDF)
- Transportation and Public Facilities (PDF)