Updated May 06, 2013
Fees - Effective April 1 to June 30
- E-Travel Online with no agent assistance $9.12
- E-Travel Online with agent assistance $19.67
- E-Travel Online Change/Refund $10.58
NOTE: All fees include $1.50 cost recovery to the Department of Administration.
Business Hours 7:00am to 7:00pm seven days a week. USTravel
provides 24-hour service to clients with no additional after hours
- Booking a trip
- A fee applies to a maximum of up to sixteen segments per one
itinerary, which may include air, car, hotel, and other modes of
transportation. If there are more than sixteen segments, there
will be an additional fee.
- State Authorized Air Fare Quote Only
- Air fare quote only can be accomplished by using E-Travel Online
and saving the information as research. There is no fee for this
service. If USTravel is asked for the fare quote, a fee applies.
The fee is charged immediately and the requested air quote only is
sent as a final.
- An agent assistance fee applies for processing refunds for
- Companion Fares
- Two fees apply, one for each State traveler (paid by the State).
If one is not a State traveler, the itinerary cannot be booked by
USTravel or E-Travel Online. Alaska Airlines requires a single
form of payment for both tickets and the reservations for both
travelers must be held in the same confirmation code.
- A fee applies to each charter and is charged at the same time the
preliminary itinerary is sent. If the charter is subsequently
canceled, the fee still applies.
Please contact the ETMT with any
questions regarding these standards.