Select a Category
- E-Travel Online
- E-Travel Online Training
- Sign Up for Training
- You will receive a confirmation email upon enrollment and the WebEx information will be sent to your email one day prior to the session in which you are enrolled.
- Upcoming Dates:
- Basic Training - May 10 & June 6
- Rural Training - May 22
- E-Travel Online Booking Tool Video Tutorials - In order to watch this video content you must have the Adobe Flash Player plug-in installed. This installation may require assistance from your agency's IT support staff.
- Sign Up for Training
- Quick Reference Guides
- Travel Profile Maintenance (for Travel Administrators Only)
- Preferred Hotel Program - Juneau, Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Bethel properties and rates are reflected in E-Travel Online with 5,4, or 3 Star rating.
- NASPO TravelPoint - Nationwide properties and rates are reflected in E-Travel Online with a NASPO contract icon.
Vehicle Rental Contracts
- Statewide Vehicle Rental Contract [PDF] - vendor is Budget Rent-A-Car in Juneau, Anchorage, and Fairbanks
- Nationwide Vehicle Rental Contract [PDF] - vendors are Enterprise, National, and Hertz
Booking a contract rate is not mandatory, but recommended. The contract benefits include unlimited liability and collision coverage. Per AAM 60.120, if an agency elects to not use a contracted rental car company where available, the agency accepts responsibility to cover any physical damage to the rental car should it occur.
Forms & Worksheets
- Sign up for EFT - Direct Deposit Form for Travel Per Diem / Reimbursement [PDF]
- Mileage Form [XLSX]
- Alaska Vehicle Rental Tax - Government Use Exemption Certificate [PDF]
- Personal Vehicle Use for State Business [PDF]
- Travel Advance Authorization Form [PDF]
- Travel Authorization Form with Linked Travel Request
- Macro-Enabled Excel Template [XLTM]
- Macro-Free Excel Workbook [XLSX]
- NOTE: Macros must be enabled to use this workbook. If you are having issues using the macros, a macro-free version of the workbook is now being published. For assistance, please refer to the Microsoft Office Online Support links provided below. Steps are specific to your version of Excel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Traveler & Travel Desk Process Reminders
- Airfare Guarantee
- Profile Name
- Profile Changes
- Correspondence with Corporate Travel Management
- Emergency Travel
Airfare only guaranteed once an itinerary is approved and purchased
The first Alaska Airlines air fare quote is held for 24 hours. However, the 24-hour fare guarantee does not protect advance fare requirement for ticketing time limits. Other major carriers do not necessarily have the same policy. Air carriers do not allow for multiple holds. Changes in flight reservations are quoted but are not actually held until approved and air fares are not guaranteed until purchased. This is true for both preliminary and final itinerary changes.
The profile name used in E-Travel Online or given to an E-Travel Agent must be accurate. To obtain the correct profile name for a traveler or generic profile, a travel planner can view the list of profiles they are attached to in E-Travel Online. If the arranger has more than 50 profile associations, the traveler name or three-letter division code can be added to the Last Name field. If the name you are searching for is not listed, you may contact your Department Travel Administrator for further assistance.
Changes to profiles (including changes to email addresses in the profiles)
Contact the Travel Administrator in your department. The list of Travel Administrators is available on the travel website.
Correspondence with Corporate Travel Management
- Reservation Call Center: Call 1-866-762-8728 or 907-500-4292, or email email@example.com.
- Travel Online Help Desk: Call 877-500-4290 or 907-500-4290 (in Juneau).
- Research: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proper email to Corporate Travel Management regarding current travel itineraries:
- email@example.com must always be in the To: field. You can cc the travel agent.
- Do not change the subject line when replying to an itinerary.
- New information or requests must be at the top of the email string.
- Do not put credit card information in an email. Ask the travel agent to call for credit card information.
Approvals for itineraries not purchased in E-Travel Online
Approval emails must include in the body:
- the actual itinerary being approved
- the name of the arranger
- the word "approved"
- the name of the department approver
- specific approval for state payment of a deviation extension when applicable
NOTE: Do not send approvals and changes in the same email
Corporate Travel Management has agents specialized in rural and emergency travel. Arrangements are made by contacting the Reservation Call Center. During normal business hours, pressing Option 1 will forward caller to specialized agents. Calls after-hours are redirected to the after-hour agent.